Monday, March 26, 2012

I have become more creative with the way i have been thinking while looking for a job and while doing school work. The team has been creative while thinking about a product we can produce and while working on our 13 essential products for our John Deere project.  being innovated has been hard for the team.  There has been no communication among the team for anything. I have addressed the barriers i had in journal one.  Some of them are hard and difficult to do, but that whats i have been working on to make myself better.
I have made myself work on innovating myself to look up certain things a different way then i normally did.  it took me some time to do that but it has made me a better person overall when looking up information.  I still catch myself going back to my old ways to look information up.  With what we are learning in class is helping me understand in the work force when i get back into it.  When i find a job and start working i will be able to be more effective and creative and more innovated while working.

No comments:

Post a Comment